I'm purchasing another Baby Aidan bag....what do you think of the nice tan color?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag today at Nordies and this color caught my eye. By the way I love this bag. I already have it in black. My sister borrows it so I don't see it often. I wanted to ask you for your opnion about this new color. I don't have this color yet. What do you think??? YAY or NAY????? Please help. ;)

Attached Files:

2. Nice Tan is a pretty, classic color. I think it suits the style well. Good luck!

3. Love the color

4. ehc2010/momofgirls Thanks!...The color looks better in person. I should've taken a picture of it. It's on hold til Sunday.

5. i like it. it's a nice, rich color and very versatile.

6. It's a great color, go for it.

7. lovely neutral. great choice!

8. Nice neutral color.

9. i think it's a great neutral! :yes:

10. Did you end up getting it? It's super cute. As of late I am all about brown bags, maybe because of all the fab neutral colored clothes that are out for spring!

11. Yes I got it today!! I'll post pics soon. When I was at Nordies I noticed the Aidan Turnlock in Oak Brown. Hmmmmmm....should I exchange it now??? What to do, what to do????:confused1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice