I'm pretty speechless....

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Shouldn't people at least have some decency to cite where the pics came from?

Needless to say many pics posted on TPF without watermark are there

Plus this is NOT 16P they are claiming.

As a reminder....PLEASE watermark your pics so at least it doesn't look like these ppl own the pics though this doesn't stop shameless pic stealing

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445461096.700671.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445461198.045253.jpg

That's why I started adding "for TPF only" or "not for sale" after my user name too. It doesn't show the item as well, but I can't stand people who use other people's photos when they are selling an item. Take photos of the item you are selling so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting!!! Who knows what these people actually get when the item arrives. ��

I downloaded iWatermark and use it when I post on TPF. It's free, has this writing on it that says its name unless you pay for upgrade but it doesn't bother me so I just keep the free version. (See bottom of photo, left side).

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 2,101
How did you happen to find that?

I think quite a few probably don't know how to watermark....I know there are some apps, what do most TPF'ers use?
I use iwatermark, there is a free version of this app and it's very easy to use, plus works on a tablet or 'phone too. Worth noting it is easy to cut and paste photographs, so when you do watermark put your logo across the actual item or it can simply be cropped from the photograph.

That's why I started adding "for TPF only" or "not for sale" after my user name too. It doesn't show the item as well, but I can't stand people who use other people's photos when they are selling an item. Take photos of the item you are selling so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting!!! Who knows what these people actually get when the item arrives. ��

Good point!

That's terrible. I have noticed that I have been getting followers on instagram that sell Chanel items. I blocked them because I thought they just want to steal my pics. They probably still can I just don't want to alert them to a new picture:sad: