I'm pretty speechless....

I'm happy with iWatermark. Sure, I have to work to watermark each photo, but it's worth it ladies!

When I'm working on my Windows based computer, I easily watermark each photo there. Still have to go one by one, but I don't want anyone using my photos to sell fakes!

Sorry for this Calflu! It's just shocking!

Thanks for bringing up a very important point about watermarking photos. I think we all needed a little push to do the extra work.

I don't really see that on the page from what's posted in English and the Thai translation from FB also shows no citing of source

View attachment 3165536
As I know that page is like a Thai community who loves Chanel not a seller :smile:))
And what they have written ..... I've read they said

" announcement good news for the most popular of last season which is COCO HANDLE is going to continue again in next season which is spring 2016 about this coming January 2016 for information that I knew the colors are black, light beige , navy . It might be more colors if I have more info. Will update soon. Whoever wants this coco bag but can't afford current price please hold on & wait a bit more ..save a $$$$ for it

Then Lists of the COCO bags ( spring2016 )

And your picture.... which is watermask on it

They really didn't talk about selling this coco bag at all

^_____^
Thanks 😍

Still no citing of source like I said...all info taken from TPF

Not cool

As I know that page is like a Thai community who loves Chanel not a seller :smile:))

And what they have written ..... I've read they said

" announcement good news for the most popular of last season which is COCO HANDLE is going to continue again in next season which is spring 2016 about this coming January 2016 for information that I knew the colors are black, light beige , navy . It might be more colors if I have more info. Will update soon. Whoever wants this coco bag but can't afford current price please hold on & wait a bit more ..save a $$$$ for it

Then Lists of the COCO bags ( spring2016 )

And your picture.... which is watermask on it

They really didn't talk about selling this coco bag at all

^_____^

Thanks [emoji7]

Still no citing of source like I said...all info taken from TPF

Not cool

Maybe because, once uploaded here, photos become property of google?
They appear on google search engine, pluckable by anyone.
As I recall, this was part of the itty-bitty print @ account sign up?
But, might be wrong.

Was nice of member to translate Thai site, to reassure not selling fakes with photos, however.

Not shocking at all. This happens all the time on other (hobby/collectors) boards. I think I'm jaded to it all. Definitely not cool, but once a pic is uploaded to the internet anyone can grab it. And as you can see, watermarking doesn't always deter people either. But it's better than nothing I suppose.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no if you notice, Google remarks on their pic search results about property rights owned still by original owners

Nothing waives your right!

Maybe because, once uploaded here, photos become property of google?

They appear on google search engine, pluckable by anyone.

As I recall, this was part of the itty-bitty print @ account sign up?

But, might be wrong.

Was nice of member to translate Thai site, to reassure not selling fakes with photos, however.

That's terrible. I have noticed that I have been getting followers on instagram that sell Chanel items. I blocked them because I thought they just want to steal my pics. They probably still can I just don't want to alert them to a new picture:sad:

Oh my God!!! I have followers who are resellers *and* sellers of imitation Chanel (probably because I tag Chanel in Korean... so proud... NOT!!!) and I never even thought of it this way. I just thought they wanted me to be customers or something! Duh...

Shouldn't people at least have some decency to cite where the pics came from?

Needless to say many pics posted on TPF without watermark are there

Plus this is NOT 16P they are claiming.

As a reminder....PLEASE watermark your pics so at least it doesn't look like these ppl own the pics though this doesn't stop shameless pic stealing

View attachment 3164375
View attachment 3164376

OMG Calflu!!!! Incredible! I am speechless :sad:

That's why I started adding "for TPF only" or "not for sale" after my user name too. It doesn't show the item as well, but I can't stand people who use other people's photos when they are selling an item. Take photos of the item you are selling so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting!!! Who knows what these people actually get when the item arrives. ��

I downloaded iWatermark and use it when I post on TPF. It's free, has this writing on it that says its name unless you pay for upgrade but it doesn't bother me so I just keep the free version. (See bottom of photo, left side).

I better start adding for TPF ONLY! [emoji16]ty Cateyes.

I noticed all of a sudden, a lot of resellers started following me too-I wondered why. I follow a lot of ladies who wear Chanel and Hermes but I don't post anything due to this same fear.

Same here, it's crazy everyday I get tons of requests for all types of resellers because I follow lots of ladies who wear CHANEL, Hèrmes and other high end brands as well. Ty for the advice Cateye!