I'm pregnant!

Thank you, guys/gals! I'm so excited! Thank you for all your contributions! I'm going tolook at Saleya as I've always thought it's a bit mumsy. Or the Belem? But of course, I'm tend to sway to the other side and get a Soufflot that I've requested! OMG OMG! I can't decide! OMG! I think I'm just over excited. I'll calm down soon... OMG!

Hello, and congrats on your pregnancy!

I have a LV diaper bag in Khaki, and am attaching pics of the front, back, unfolded so u can see the attached change mat, and the inside of the bag.

Here's what I usually have in them:

up to 8 diapers
diaper sacks for disposing of soiled diapers
baby wipes
barrier cream (small tube)
2 change of clothing for baby
bib/washers
spare socks and a beanie for when it gets cold

The compartments in the back of the bag:

wallet
key pouch
car keys
small agenda

That said, I recently purchased a balenciaga weekender to use as a diaper bag for those days when I need to carry a lot more stuff (when I'm out and about for longer periods, or travelling). I find that I need more space to carry a spare change of clothing for myself (for accidental baby spews and mishaps), thermos and insulated carrier for heating and storing EBM, and sometimes my electric breastpump so I can express breastmilk (sorry if this is TMI!!) if I'm out for ages.

I love my LV diaper bag, and have had many nice comments on it, but the buckles drives me insane sometimes! Hopefully they will design a new diaper bag with more functional fasteners!

Have fun picking a diaper bag!

Attachments

• JL LV Diaper Bag 009.jpg
    JL LV Diaper Bag 009.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 28
  • JL LV Diaper Bag 010.jpg
    JL LV Diaper Bag 010.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 24
  • JL LV Diaper Bag 011.jpg
    JL LV Diaper Bag 011.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 25
  • JL LV Diaper Bag 012.jpg