I'm over the moon! First Dior haul from Paris!

Thanks BirkinLover1407, rk4265, dcheang, staryskies, panthere55, arhient, Christofle, averagejoe, russell317, alphapha! I have to thank all the Dior experts here who have provided me with so much advice on Diorissimo. I always know that I'm going to get one, however, have been debating on its practicality and more importantly, which color ;)

smudleybear, thanks again for all your advice on Diorissimo! Yep, I got really lucky to get a brand new one and I got the opportunity to choose between two. When my SA brought this one with all the carton still in, I was really happy.

Thanks Lenizzle1! I guess you have to educate me on OOTD? Is it out of the door? :cool:

You're spot on regal! Dior Paris boutique is so fabulous and I have to say the customer service I have experienced with Dior is one of the best so far compared to many other luxury brands. Very professional people who know their product and super nice attitude.

Thanks BirkinLover1407, rk4265, dcheang, staryskies, panthere55, arhient, Christofle, averagejoe, russell317, alphapha! I have to thank all the Dior experts here who have provided me with so much advice on Diorissimo. I always know that I'm going to get one, however, have been debating on its practicality and more importantly, which color ;)

smudleybear, thanks again for all your advice on Diorissimo! Yep, I got really lucky to get a brand new one and I got the opportunity to choose between two. When my SA brought this one with all the carton still in, I was really happy.

Thanks Lenizzle1! I guess you have to educate me on OOTD? Is it out of the door? :cool:

You're spot on regal! Dior Paris boutique is so fabulous and I have to say the customer service I have experienced with Dior is one of the best so far compared to many other luxury brands. Very professional people who know their product and super nice attitude.
I've learnt a lot from others too before getting my first dior. And visiting the boutique also helped me learn a lot before splashing so much on a bag.

You've found some amazing pieces! They'll definitely be staples and great investments. The beautiful thing about Dior is their RTW is timeless.

LOVE the bag. Such a hot color.

Congratulations :smile: