I'm on the Waitlist for the Monogram Eclipse Pochette

Aug 14, 2006
:yahoo: Today....I went to LV, and made a purchase, but I also asked about the upcoming release, and asked if I could be put on the wait list for this, and I was given a Reserve print out, and told that I can buy this purse on August 14, and I'm hoping this is true, :yahoo:

I got to see this purse IRL and hold it, and admire this purse. It was not on display, but a really nice SA asked me if I wanted to see this purse. I felt so lucky today. I felt so excited. It is so nice inside. I love how special this purse will be for me. I will be very excited if I do get to purchase this purse. I'm thinking I can, since they said I can come back on August 14!!!!

This will be a very special purse for me, because I never cared for 'run way' type of purses before. I just love this Pochette.

I have reserved the "black" - although the gold is absolutely beautiful as well. I went with what I originally liked, was the one with black sequins.

The price of the Speedy 28 is a bit more than I can spend, so I will not check this out IRL or I may fall in love with it and want it. But I have spent way too much money at LV lately, that I have to stop going there! The purchase I made today, was the Damier Trunks and Bags Key Holder. I loved this purchase today.

Attachments

• Pochette Accessory - Noir.jpg
    Pochette Accessory - Noir.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 139
Thanks, I know I will enjoy this purse, I love the sequins and the hardware. But truly the inside is just as lovely. Its a nice interior. It made me happy to check this out today. :love: