I'm on the fence about getting a gauffre....

Here's another "shameless" repost pic -- Emmy will remember when I thought I was over this bag !! Ah the raging emotions of the bag afflicted

^RIGHT ON GIRL!!!!! OMG I would KILL for that bag!!! The only way I'd get rid of my cera e/w is for this one...This is such a beauty..I'm soooooo glad you still have this!!! I would STILL be crying for you lol!!!! Hehehe I just ordered the gauffre that spendalot has in black from BF..I'll post pics when I get her!!! :flowers:

^RIGHT ON GIRL!!!!! OMG I would KILL for that bag!!! The only way I'd get rid of my cera e/w is for this one...This is such a beauty..I'm soooooo glad you still have this!!! I would STILL be crying for you lol!!!! Hehehe I just ordered the gauffre that spendalot has in black from BF..I'll post pics when I get her!!! :flowers:

Go EMMY Go! :smile: I'm so in love with my black shopper and I hope that you'll like her.

:tup:

Hi everyone!

Can you believe Saks sent the wrong color?!!! I had my heart set on the cera.... noce is beautiful but I'm still thinking cera.... and, what's funny, too, is that the deliverer left this beauty out in the open without being signed for!!!!!! What are they thinking?! :shrugs:

Saks BH has the cera in e/w style. just saw it last Monday. i feel that i should warn you if you call Saks BH: beware the prada lady. she doesn't bite but her bark is pretty scary. i hope she's off if you call. (she was off last Monday.)