I'm on the fence about getting a gauffre....

Cera is popular!! I wasn't sure about the color at first because I thought it would be hard to keep clean, but I love the look. I just got it in the bowler style a couple of days ago.

Did any of you treat the bag before using it? I am afraid of stains, but more afraid of turning the leather dark by treating it.

I didn't treat mine...i would have NO IDEA what to use..I just baby here like a MOTHER when I use her!!! Congrats on the bowler!!!:love:

I didn't treat mine...i would have NO IDEA what to use..I just baby here like a MOTHER when I use her!!! Congrats on the bowler!!!:love:

thanks Emmy. I thought I had the bowler style, but someone told me it was the shopper style? so now I have no clue what I have, but she is pretty.

Attachments

• cera.jpg
    cera.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 33
This is mine :smile:

01032008522.jpg

thanks Emmy. I thought I had the bowler style, but someone told me it was the shopper style? so now I have no clue what I have, but she is pretty.

This is definitely the shopper style. It should say shopping on the product info tag.

The shopper also comes in two sizes, tall or short.

I love the color of your purse. It's beautiful! :tup:

^^ Eek!!! I love that size!! Does anyone know what colors this comes in? I would love a brown...I think I've seen it in red but can't remember if that's the nylon.....oh great...here we go..

Spendalot that looks freaking AWESOME on you!!!!