I'm on the fence about getting a gauffre....

I agree with Jill -- the smush factor is high!! I love mine too.
Classic? I'd say yes. But I'm biased. :smile:
I tend to dress a tad to the conservative side but with a slight edge and when I first saw the Gauffres, I fell in love and had to have one. I think I'll wear mine for a long time....

Kittenslingerie..... is that the picture of the gauffre you just got?? That's the one I LOVE!!!!!! Your bag is B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you order it from saks?? Is it item # 0416668479155 ???
(I am going to try and include the link-- hopefully, it will.)

Please let me know..... I eagerly await any input!!! :flowers:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446156308&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709717&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1208217246880

Kittenslingerie..... is that the picture of the gauffre you just got?? That's the one I LOVE!!!!!! Your bag is B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you order it from saks?? Is it item # 0416668479155 ???
(I am going to try and include the link-- hopefully, it will.)

Please let me know..... I eagerly await any input!!! :flowers:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1208217246880
Yes, thats the same style bag in the link in the dark vintage looking brown. I actually bought mine today at Saks, it had been on hold for almost a week. They had one more new non-display cera(light beige) in the back, pm me if you want my SA's info.

^ If that's the bag you got we're bag twins..and JILL has one too so we're bag triplets lols!!! Cera, right? Congrats!! You'll LOVE her!!

Cera is popular!! I wasn't sure about the color at first because I thought it would be hard to keep clean, but I love the look. I just got it in the bowler style a couple of days ago.

Did any of you treat the bag before using it? I am afraid of stains, but more afraid of turning the leather dark by treating it.

Hi!!!

One of the triplets reporting..... it's official: I got the cera!!!!!!!!!!
(I love even typing that!!) I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the helpful encouragement. You really came through for me!!!!!

:flowers: Much appreciation :flowers: