I'm On A Roll: My 06 Lilac City is Here!

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Hi everyone,

I've lost my mind since coming over to you BBag mavens only a few short weeks ago....on the heels of my new 07 Anthra Giant Work comes my first and only City so far - an 06 Lilac that is just lovely. Her handles are a little warmed on the outsides, but it doesn't bother me (and if it ever does, I'm sure LMB can fix them)....really, she's just beautiful and her leather is fantastic. I love her soft purpley color. Thanks ZaCorey:tup: (sorry one of the pics is blurry)

Attachments

• IMG_3954.jpg
    IMG_3954.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_3955.jpg
    IMG_3955.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 487
You rock that Lilac, dear!!! Gorgeous leather!!! Please tell me where you got that cute charm!?:nuts:

lilac.jpg

You rock that Lilac, dear!!! Gorgeous leather!!! Please tell me where you got that cute charm!?:nuts:

lilac.jpg

Its funny - that charm....i pretty much transfer it to whichever bag I am wearing that day. Its a little ritual of mine:love: Luckily it pretty much seems to go with all of my bags (Bal or LV). Its a Louis Vuitton Mini Croisettes charm - they come in rose and blue (mine's rose). I don't know why, but I am exceedingly fond of it.....:rolleyes:

Its funny - that charm....i pretty much transfer it to whichever bag I am wearing that day. Its a little ritual of mine:love: Luckily it pretty much seems to go with all of my bags (Bal or LV). Its a Louis Vuitton Mini Croisettes charm - they come in rose and blue (mine's rose). I don't know why, but I am exceedingly fond of it.....:rolleyes:
It's so pretty!! Is it from this season or past? Oh I hope I can find one...:sad:
You look great with your Lilac..:girlsigh: