I'm on a COACH ban!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! I've been a member for a while and love to read all the threads. But this is my first post. :smile:

Anyways I received my new catalogue a few days ago and was about to look through it again to plan for my future purchase. Then to find out my mom threw it away!!! She said I spend too much money and cant get a new one until spring!! In the past three months I've purchased the Ali in whiskey with matching french purse, Hippie in white with the white legacy wristlet, and a bunch of other accesories and not to mention spending $1200 during the preferred customer event. I know its a bit too much but i cant help myself.

I was wondering if they have the new ones at the coach stores already ( cuz the web site isnt updated yet) I dont think I can wait until spring. Thats tooo far away.

Thanks.

2. new catalogs are in the boutiques now..:yes:

3. New floorset goes up on Dec. 26 according to my SA...and yes the catalogs are out at the store.

4. I just got four bags (plus wallets and accessories) myself and my SO said enough is enough! I do have a Coach credit that I plan on using for a few things from the new catalog... I've never actually been on a ban before!! My SO is too sweet... I know I'll end up getting my way! ;)

5. life is too short for a ban. :P

6. I am not going on an actual ban, but I want to enjoy my new legacy and also get some use out of other bags that I have hardly carried and still look brand new.

7. I'm planning to slow down but it's hard to with all the bags I want right now. I keep praying I won't like anything in the new stuff they release each time.

8. I don't stop, I just slow down from LV to Coach. I still get what I want, without paying so much!