I'm officially ready for the summer...*REVEAL*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    Ok, we all know that Louis sunglasses are expensive, right? However, I have to say, once the SA adjusted these for me, they are the lightest, most comfortable shades that I have ever owned!!! As expected, the quality is incredible, and the lenses are incredibly clear (something I didn't anticipate). Also, the compliments that they garner are unbelievable. :biggrin:

Out of all the styles that LV makes, I KNEW that these were the one for me. Presenting the Gina's in Light Honey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay I added a VERY rough iphone modeling pic (be nice, TPF..lol)

[​IMG]

2. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

3. Modeling pics!!!! :flowers:

4. Stunning! Congrats! :yahoo:

What do you mean that the SA adjusted them for you?

5. she's beautiful!! i'm soooo jealous, you know, in a good and healthy way!! :biggrin:

6. Thanks!

The Gina's are oversized, so the glasses would slide down my nose. The SA adjusted them (numerous times, actually) until the glasses felt comfortable, and no longer slid :yahoo:

It's a service that they offer when you purchase sunglasses.

7. I love these glasses!

8. LOL! Thanks; when are you getting a pair? :graucho:

9. Ohhhh, very pretty!

10. What gorgeous sunnies! Glad you were able to get them, Enjoy! If you get a chance you should post some modeling shots, I'd love to see what they look like on:smile:

11. Congrats! Let's see some modeling pics!

12. modeling pictures pleaseeeee!! :yes:

Congrats!!

13. very stylish, congrats!

14. YAY crystalnrc!
    You actually got them!!

Congratulations! Now we're sunnies twins! ^_^

Wear her with good health! :heart:

15. I am sunglasses junkie! We definitely need modeling pics!