I'm officially an H gal now!!

Liz, welcome to the world of orange. At least you're aware of the hazards . . . CONGRATULATIONS on your Kelly!!!!! But please do give us some more details and pictures; that's what we really hunger for, you know.

I actually got my Kelly Black Box Calf Retourne/Souple 28cm back in January:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-very-first-hermes-bag-83030.html

But I always felt bad for modeling it so poorly when I first got her. I then played with the idea of selling her since I never got to take her out since I'm too busy and the weather is just too rainy out here.

But it's been sunny on and off lately and I've been taking her out of her sleeper to dress her up in twillies and pochettes I've bought these past couple days. Also, my housemate did a photo shoot of me and the Kelly today and I loved how the Gold Harware matches the gold prints on my dress. It's the same dress Hayden Panettierre from Heroes wore but I have cuter shoes and handbags :P

Kelly modeling a cute Bolduc twilly:

Attachments

• hayden-penettiere-01-2006-12-14-thumb.jpg
    hayden-penettiere-01-2006-12-14-thumb.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 134
Liz, as a relatively recent owner of Hermes myself and a longtime lover of the brand, I can honestly say there will be no way back now . . . but who'd want to leave this wonderful sub-forum anyhow?!