I'm officially addicted! Instant reveal...

After my spontaneous turquoise mini and card case purchase last weekend, I became an instant Chanel addict! I found a matching o-case on Fashionphile, and tonight I just went back to the store and bought the matching small wallet! I'm now on ban island for a long while...although I am craving a caviar bag now!!!

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3609251 View attachment 3609252 View attachment 3609254 View attachment 3609255

Wow they are all so gorgeous. I love that shade of turquoise.

Reactions: fashion_junky
I love the design of this wallet[emoji6]

Thank you, me too! I love that it is quite compact, but seems like it will hold quite a lot. I figured out there are spots for at least 3 more cards other than the two card slots, plus the bill and coin compartments. I compared it with the larger wallet that looks very similar, but thought this one would be perfect to use in the mini.

Thank you, me too! I love that it is quite compact, but seems like it will hold quite a lot. I figured out there are spots for at least 3 more cards other than the two card slots, plus the bill and coin compartments. I compared it with the larger wallet that looks very similar, but thought this one would be perfect to use in the mini.

Totally agree! I am not a huge fan of this color but when i see this as a set, it's lovely! That card holder with a zip is one of those very functional SLGs from chanel too. Great choices!

After my spontaneous turquoise mini and card case purchase last weekend, I became an instant Chanel addict! I found a matching o-case on Fashionphile, and tonight I just went back to the store and bought the matching small wallet! I'm now on ban island for a long while...although I am craving a caviar bag now!!!

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3609251 View attachment 3609252 View attachment 3609254 View attachment 3609255
Wow look at that turquoise wonderland!! So pretty & cheery....many CONGRATS!!!:heart:

Congratulations! It's easy to start with Chanel thanks to all the variations. I'm also new to Chanel and like you, made several purchases in a month. What's next for you? Another color?

Thank you! I'm thinking that I'd like a caviar square mini next...I'm going to need to save up though because the SA at my store said they'll be coming in at the end of March/beginning of April and there probably won't be many available. Need to recover from these purchases first!! She didn't know what colours would be available...any intel on what might be coming??