I'm off to Singapore - LV Shopping tips?

drharleychick

Another bag?!
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
I am flying to Singapore this weekend on business but have managed to sneak in half a day of free time to go shopping. Since LV is my only shopping obsession - what are the LV stores in Singapore like? Are there things there that I cannot get in the UK?

Thanks in advance.

I have always thought that the prices of LV items in Asia to be higher than the UK, but do report back! There are a number of members who live there... perhaps they can arrange to have something there waiting for you in advance?

Hi! I am not a local but I have been based in Singapore for almost 6 years now. There are 4 boutiques in Singapore but 3 are within a 1-km range: LV Hilton, LV DFS and LV Ngee Ann City. I highly recommend the DFS boutique because the SA's are way much nicer than those at Ngee Ann City.

I don't think there are any items which are exclusively issued in Singapore but if you have an item in mind, I can make a call to the boutique to check for its availability. :smile:

Lastly, don't forget to claim the 7% tax (GST) before you leave Singapore.

Happy shopping! :tup:

Welcome to Singapore!

LV Ngee Ann City is the biggest store. If you're only going one perhaps you can go there. But i have to agree with vanniety, the dfs boutique has a different experience. it's less crowded and i don't feel as 'rushed' to make my purchase.

I've only been to sg a handful of times (< 10) but there is also a used LV store across the street from one of the retail stores in a small 3? floor mall. I locate it based on the number of banks and other stores catering to filipinos.