I'm off to Singapore - LV Shopping tips?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am flying to Singapore this weekend on business but have managed to sneak in half a day of free time to go shopping. Since LV is my only shopping obsession - what are the LV stores in Singapore like? Are there things there that I cannot get in the UK?

Thanks in advance.

2. I have always thought that the prices of LV items in Asia to be higher than the UK, but do report back! There are a number of members who live there... perhaps they can arrange to have something there waiting for you in advance?

3. Hi! I am not a local but I have been based in Singapore for almost 6 years now. There are 4 boutiques in Singapore but 3 are within a 1-km range: LV Hilton, LV DFS and LV Ngee Ann City. I highly recommend the DFS boutique because the SA's are way much nicer than those at Ngee Ann City.

I don't think there are any items which are exclusively issued in Singapore but if you have an item in mind, I can make a call to the boutique to check for its availability. :smile:

Lastly, don't forget to claim the 7% tax (GST) before you leave Singapore.

Happy shopping! :tup:

4. Welcome to Singapore!

LV Ngee Ann City is the biggest store. If you're only going one perhaps you can go there. But i have to agree with vanniety, the dfs boutique has a different experience. it's less crowded and i don't feel as 'rushed' to make my purchase.

5. Thank you for your helpful tips. I was looking for the leopard print scarf in violet that is sold out everywhere - but maybe not Singapore?

6. do you have a picture of it? maybe we (nice) Singaporeans can call up the store for you tomorrow. :smile:

7. I've only been to sg a handful of times (< 10) but there is also a used LV store across the street from one of the retail stores in a small 3? floor mall. I locate it based on the number of banks and other stores catering to filipinos.