I'm off to my **COACH BOUTIQUE** to get......

GASP!!!!! It's plain looking? WAH!!!! I was going to go get that either today or tomorrow (probably tomorrow so I can leave my kiddos home with hubby) but WAH!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:Is the pink on it pretty? Are you just more used to bags with more to them?

I guess its kind of hard to explain. The hobos just looked plain cause the only thing pink that shows is the strap, the color is super cute but it just wasnt enough pink for my taste. But when I tried on the one I got it was just right. The buckel on the front just really makes it. Dont worry you may get to the boutique and just LOVE the hobos!:yes:

I guess its kind of hard to explain. The hobos just looked plain cause the only thing pink that shows is the strap, the color is super cute but it just wasnt enough pink for my taste. But when I tried on the one I got it was just right. The buckel on the front just really makes it. Dont worry you may get to the boutique and just LOVE the hobos!:yes:

Fair enough! Thanks kimmie! :flowers: I'll go take a peek tomorrow and see what makes it's way home with me! :yes:

It looks great on you Kimmie! That color is great for spring!

Do you have pics of the keyfob you were planning on getting? That looks so super cute! It's totally going on my wishlist!

I like all of the soho with the berry trim!! I do like the pocket tote but I'm leaning towards either the satchel or large hobo for myself. I'm just so glad to see so much PINK at Coach!!!

Congrats on your new bag!!!