I'm off to Hawaii -SO frinkin' excited!!

Aloha! You will love it! DH and I went for our 10th anniversary and are planning to go again for our 15th. If you get a chance to see the Napali Coast on Kauai, be sure to take it. It's incredible.

yeah, mocean, you are right. there was huge rainfall when we were leaving (we went late feb/early march) and after we left, serious serious flooding where it spilled out the sewage.

This one guy that lives in oahu was riding his bike and fell, and scraped/cut his leg and he had fallen in to some water....anyways, within 3 hours they had to amputate his leg, and less than a day (or less, i forget) he died. fecal matter in the water.

be safe! hotels have great pools!

You don't have to stay out of the water. If you want to go to the beach, hit the North shore. Of course its on the other side of the island, but you can check out Haleiwa at the same time. Emjoy your trip!

WOW it is nice here! Already had a nice long walk, did a little shopping
(and bargaining :yes:) and lots of diggin' the scenery.

Hitting the mall tomorrow. I did come armed with Aloha Rag's address and even though we were so out of it on the way from airport hubby and I noticed LV, Chanel etc on way over.

I had heard about that nasty spill - maybe we'll save the swimming for the other islands next week or the other side of this one.:blink:
Thanks all :smile:
for the rec's!!