I'm off my ban....I think

~BagLady~

Feb 24, 2007
I had to try to calm my addiction for a while, but its back on in full force:nuts: Things have been awful for me over the last month or so. I suffered a miscarriage 13 weeks into my pregnancy. Before that happened...I went a little cuckoo in Coach, buying a diaper bag, baby bear and the baby blanket. I know, I know, I should have waited. :crybaby:

Anyway, today was my first day back at work and there is a lady at my job due in about 6 weeks so I gave the items to her. I probably should have returned them, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. I definitely need some retail therapy now, and since I got my PCE card yesterday, now is the perfect time. :yes:

I'm so sorry! I can't possibly relate, but that was a very generous thing you did.

I had to try to calm my addiction for a while, but its back on in full force:nuts: Things have been awful for me over the last month or so. I suffered a miscarriage 13 weeks into my pregnancy. Before that happened...I went a little cuckoo in Coach, buying a diaper bag, baby bear and the baby blanket. I know, I know, I should have waited. :crybaby:

Anyway, today was my first day back at work and there is a lady at my job due in about 6 weeks so I gave the items to her. I probably should have returned them, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. I definitely need some retail therapy now, and since I got my PCE card yesterday, now is the perfect time. :yes:

OH, I'm soo sorry for your loss. I hope it helped to heal your heart by doing something so blessed for someone else. Don't worry, you will be repaid in spades! :angel:

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You will definitely have good karma coming your way.

retail therapy is in order, hope you find tons of good things w/ your pce invite.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

May you find the best items at the PCE that help you through this hard time and remind you, looking back at them, that you're a strong woman.

BagLady,

I am so sorry for your loss.
Your generosity, selflessness and kindness will be returned to you when you least expect it!

So, what are you thinking of buying for the PCE?

BagLady,

I am so sorry for your loss.
Your generosity, selflessness and kindness will be returned to you when you least expect it!

So, what are you thinking of buying for the PCE?

I want a patchwork....but I don't know if I should get the denim or the khaki.... i need someone to tell me I should just get both :graucho:

so sweet of you to give those goodies to your co-worker, i'm sure she is estactic!! go but yourself a treat with that PCE invite!! and the patchwork is adorable! i especially love the denim patchwork wristlet with the purple flower, so cute!

I want a patchwork....but I don't know if I should get the denim or the khaki.... i need someone to tell me I should just get both :graucho:

You could always get the two different patchworks in two different styles?:P

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It was a real blessing for you to give those things to the woman who is due soon, and I wish you more joyous news ahead soon....:heart: