I'm off my ban....I think

~BagLady~

Feb 24, 2007
I had to try to calm my addiction for a while, but its back on in full force:nuts: Things have been awful for me over the last month or so. I suffered a miscarriage 13 weeks into my pregnancy. Before that happened...I went a little cuckoo in Coach, buying a diaper bag, baby bear and the baby blanket. I know, I know, I should have waited. :crybaby:

Anyway, today was my first day back at work and there is a lady at my job due in about 6 weeks so I gave the items to her. I probably should have returned them, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. I definitely need some retail therapy now, and since I got my PCE card yesterday, now is the perfect time. :yes:

cinediva

Banned!
May 30, 2007
I'm so sorry! I can't possibly relate, but that was a very generous thing you did.

I had to try to calm my addiction for a while, but its back on in full force:nuts: Things have been awful for me over the last month or so. I suffered a miscarriage 13 weeks into my pregnancy. Before that happened...I went a little cuckoo in Coach, buying a diaper bag, baby bear and the baby blanket. I know, I know, I should have waited. :crybaby:

Anyway, today was my first day back at work and there is a lady at my job due in about 6 weeks so I gave the items to her. I probably should have returned them, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. I definitely need some retail therapy now, and since I got my PCE card yesterday, now is the perfect time. :yes:

lagizzle

lagizzle
Mar 15, 2007
so sweet of you to give those goodies to your co-worker, i'm sure she is estactic!! go but yourself a treat with that PCE invite!! and the patchwork is adorable! i especially love the denim patchwork wristlet with the purple flower, so cute!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I want a patchwork....but I don't know if I should get the denim or the khaki.... i need someone to tell me I should just get both :graucho:

You could always get the two different patchworks in two different styles?:P

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It was a real blessing for you to give those things to the woman who is due soon, and I wish you more joyous news ahead soon....:heart: