I'm obsessing over Pastilles, any new release info?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. After looking at the pastilles on Trish's speedy and reading all of the threads about them, I realized I must have some! :drool: :nuts: Anyone know any new info about when the stores will be getting them, if elux will have them, and when the brown ones will be out! Help me obsess! :graucho:

2. I was told the brown ones will be out in October. Not exactly sure when. I'll be returning one to LV Forum Shops in Las Vegas on Saturday. I ended up with two.....one bought by me and one from hubby.

3. Im now looking for the smaller one but my store can't locate any :crybaby:

4. Me too :nuts:! I really want the bag charm size - just not sure if I want the multi or brown. I think it is going to cost $300.

5. I love my multi pastilles! I have been playing around with it trying it on different bags. I'll have to post some pictures. I love it as a bracelet. I have small wrists, but I'm relatively tall and I think it looks great. It's smaller than my juicy charm bracelet! I might have to get a brown one too when they come out if I have any money left!

Steph, are you going to put it on your baggy PM? I have that purse in pink and I can't figure out where to put it. I don't have a speedy, and most of my other LV's are pochettes, so it looks cute as a strap extender. Where else can I put it?

6. Hmm.... looks like I might have to hit a store tomorrow. I hope they have some, I am just totally in love with this now.:love:

7. Call first! I know the store in Scottsdale only got in 1 so far, and I bought it a few hours later. I had to leave work to go get it because I couldn't concentrate, I was having a "Louis Vuitton Emergency"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice