I'm obsessed with this color....

I love it too, I want the signature wristlet so bad! It reminds me of the color "mist" from years ago.

You are so right, but it is a brighter blue. I got the medium wallet but also have the soho wallet in mist. I just looked at them side by side last night and the turquoise is definitely brighter.

OP - i say go for it! I opted for the black hobo and got the wallet for a pop of color!

hmm....wonder if I like this color??? I'd get it NOW, before they are gone. PCE ended by me Sunday, I've heard other places are until today. I got the regular wristlet and mini at Boston store, tote and large wristlet from boutique. Hope you can get yours today:biggrin:

Forgot to mention, got the yellow tote too, to brighten the dreary Wisconsin weather!!

Attachments

• y 414.JPG
    y 414.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 40
  • y 428.JPG
    y 428.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
it is an adorable color. i wanted it as well but could not stand to bear it sight unseen against my complexion. no stores carried it and i knew thesignature was not the same shade- i went for something else in the meantime. good luck with your choice

OMG! I am too, I swear this is the most beautiful color in a Spring bag that I've ever seen. I found the small Hobo online at Dillard's, got the last one, but when I went to the FP store the small bag was so itty bitty that I had to cancel the order.:crybaby:By then everyone was out of the large also...

I hope they make some more of this bag in this color OMG I feel you r obsession!

By the way, when I got my Ottoman tote with PCE they checked and JAX was all out of both the tote and the hobo in this color, as was Dillards and Macys near me.

Last edited:
Don't you take your purse to work as well? I would think you need something to carry your paycheck home in. ;)

Ask at the boutique if they will extend you the PCE discount. Worst is, they say no ..... mine didn't.:biggrin:

Hahahah! Yes that is true. I made friends with the manager at the coach store in my mall, she told me she'd extend the sale for me! Friday is the day I will be buying!