I'm obsessed with this color....

alex.losee

Mar 14, 2010
Orlando

I am SO obsessed with both of these bags. The color is absolutely insane. Its such a springy fabulous color. Is it a need? It feels like a need. I really have been looking for a basic basic brown or black bag, but I feel like this is so much better.

alex.losee

Mar 14, 2010
Orlando
As does mine. I just did damage at J Crew and Cole Hann. But the shoes were for work, and the clothes were....for work too?

marywoo2

May 15, 2009
Florida
I just bought the kristen turquoise hobo. Haven't had time to post pics, but love the color. I ordered the matching wallet from Jax. I don't think it is available on the website...

alex.losee

Mar 14, 2010
Orlando
Its not but I'm fairly sure its at the store by me. I think Macys may have it as well. I'm not sure if I want to pay full price though. But if I wait.....it might not be available anymore. :confused1::confused1::confused1:

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
FYI - Is it NOT the same color as the avatar. It's much more green. Lots of us have these bags in real life, so do a search. Here's mine.

BEBEPURSE

Sad and Angry
Dec 7, 2009
As does mine. I just did damage at J Crew and Cole Hann. But the shoes were for work, and the clothes were....for work too?

Don't you take your purse to work as well? I would think you need something to carry your paycheck home in. ;)

Ask at the boutique if they will extend you the PCE discount. Worst is, they say no ..... mine didn't.:biggrin:

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Kansas
The color is gorgeous and they have extend the PCE..

I went in and asked yesterday about extending the PCE but they told me it was only for the East Coast because they had bad weather and missed out on shopping days. I almost wish I lived on the east coast! :graucho: