Im OBSESSED with red now..LMAO!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
So i just ordered the TDF baseball spirit hobo in RED..its an amazing burgundy red color and I LOVE it....i may buy it in black too.
I also managed to score a MINT 07 EW in RED Caviar with bijoux chain!..which should be here by FRIDAY!
Im kinda surprised..i normally order bags in black..but all of a sudden,RED is my new black...anyone have a color like this that they r in LOVE with!!????

here is a pic of the hobo coming(This one i ADORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):drool::heart:

so Am i NUTS to have so many red bags?wanna make sure i shouldnt get the blck hobo first but I think this one will b harder to find than the black one..kwim?

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
Wow I never liked the baseball spirit before...I love it in that color though omg gorgeous!

tiramisu95

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
wow!! i have never seen it in red before!! GREAT BUY!!! does it come in two sizes? nordies quoted me $2895 but saks quoted me one that is over $3000!!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
^ask around...not 100% sure what the price of the flap one is..i just know it was in the 2 thousand range..lol

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Gorgeous Jill! I love the dark red too! I think a red bag works as a perfect pop of colour against any neutral outfit. Can't wait to see your pics!