I'm now officially a proud owner of a Sabrina!!

Nov 30, 2006
I bought the black op art sabrina with gold hardware.

I had so much trouble deciding on the gold or silver hardware. The SA assured me the gold will not tarnish. The SA were so good to me but they all liked the silver hardware better...

I need some help I'm still kinda undecided..

Last edited:
I have the leather sabrina in black/gold,,,i liked the silver too but in the long run decided that the gold was a little more classy looking for me...my sa agreed too..you know its really all personal preferance...if you wear a lot of silver jewlery then the silver might be better,,,i love the sabrina and it looks great any way it comes!!

Good for you - Now you can join the Sabrina Club - I think that it is entirely up to you, & what you like, but I think that the black with the silver hardware is so pretty, just goes together.

I'm having the SAME problem myself -- making myself (and others!) a bit crazy, I'm sure. I want the sm/med Black leather bag, and while the silver really jumped out to me originally, I think the brass is growing on me more and more. The brass does give it that classy appeal. I just don't know ... I worry after reading the tarnish stuff myself. But then again, I just made my 1st Coach purchase just 4 days ago and have been worrying ever since ... "Did I make THE RIGHT purchase? What if this ... and What if that ...." It's NON-STOP!!!

Enjoy your bag, and if you do opt to return, share that too! What size did you get?

YAY!! Great choice...I have the same bag and I love, love, love it...It looks so classy with the brass!! I went out to buy it in silver..when I saw the brass I fell in love with it!!

Congrats on your new girl :tup:

I like the silver but to me the brass is so much classier looking. It stands out more also and the little horse and carriage on it is more noticeable in brass (which I like) than it is in silver. Either way you made a good choice.

I feel the same that it is a personal choice. I have the large black leather with silver hardware as I only wear white toned jewelry - sterling and platinum. Because of that, I feel that the silver is much classier looking than the brass! It was a no brainer for me - plus the deep purple lining had me hooked the minute I saw it!

Thanks for all ur thoughts...
I was told they are discontinuing the gold thats why I bought the gold now. I'm so confused.. I'm crazy enought to just go ahead and buy another sabrina with silver hardware.

I bought the small/med 12947

Thank you for all ur thoughts... I did it!!!
I went back today and got the black op art with silver hardware. So now I have 2 Sabrinas depending on what I wear I'll have both to choose from.
My next purchase will be a leather Sabrina...
I'm a very happy woman :smile: