I'm now a speedy owner!

luvbags29

O.G.
Feb 23, 2012
I just received my very first pre loved speedy 25 and I'm in love. I bought it from a seller in Japan so I was a little nervous, but its beautiful. Not sure if I'll try and purchase a base shaper for it or not... Anyone use a base shaper in their speedy?

0e568f702231a930f69799fd1e0a75e8_zps7d9c5d22.jpg

6b9613e782e8bba4e5350f3fe12f3bba_zpsfe589fc9.jpg

6ee0803e38314b43b6247d61dea3405d_zpsadaff855.jpg

Congrats!! It looks in wonderful condition :biggrin: !

I don't have base shapers, I have purse organizers for mine (30,35,40) but I think for the 25 you could do either or. I think an organizer might take up too much room on the 25, but if you didn't want any sag the base shaper would be great. I think its personal preference, if you like the sag or not!

Congrats again & welcome to the club! :yahoo: :happydance:

Congrats!! It looks in wonderful condition :biggrin: !

I don't have base shapers, I have purse organizers for mine (30,35,40) but I think for the 25 you could do either or. I think an organizer might take up too much room on the 25, but if you didn't want any sag the base shaper would be great. I think its personal preference, if you like the sag or not!

Congrats again & welcome to the club! :yahoo: :happydance:

Great find!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Looks gorgeous! I don't use base shapers in my 25 or 30, I much prefer the look without them!

beautiful Speedy - congrats!

Speedy is the best :happydance: and it looks really great !!

Great find congrats.

Thank you all for the nice comments. I'm super excited its in such great shape. I didn't know if I'd like the size, but I think it's perfect for me.

Congrats on a classic. Looks beautiful! I don't use a base shaper in my speedies, as I like a slight sag. Enjoy your new speedy and beware. they tend to multiply!

I know what you mean about ordering from Japan. I will have to say that I have had nothing but good experiences with anything I'ver ordered from there. They're very honest about condition - and this one is in fantastic condition! Big congrats to you! :woohoo:

Regarding the Base Shaper, do you like Sag? If not, put yourself a Base Shaper in there and get rid of it.

If yes, let it Sag away. :giggles:

Last edited: