I'm now a speedy owner!

Oh it's in beautiful condition and looks great on you. Congrats on your Speedy! I have a 30 and love the look of it without a shaper. Wouldn't hurt to try one and see if you'll like it though. You could always sell it if you prefer it without one.

Oh it's in beautiful condition and looks great on you. Congrats on your Speedy! I have a 30 and love the look of it without a shaper. Wouldn't hurt to try one and see if you'll like it though. You could always sell it if you prefer it without one.

I'm trying to decide on either the 24/7 shaper or the bag organizer from pimp my speedy website. I'm horrible at making decisions. You're right.. Could always sell if I change my mind.

I'm trying to decide on either the 24/7 shaper or the bag organizer from pimp my speedy website. I'm horrible at making decisions. You're right.. Could always sell if I change my mind.

I have a red "purse to go" organizer that I use in my Artsy and my new 35 speedy. I like it just because it makes things easier to find. My speedy is only a few days old so I haven't used her enough to see if it makes a difference in sag or not

Congrats on a great find, it looks to be in great condition! I definitely use a base shaper in my speedy 40, and all of my leather bags and totes that do not have a platform bottom. I hate the sag, and I also use organizers in ALL of my bags because I hate for everything to be tossed around and buried in the bottom.

Organizer is better than base shaper. The shaper might tear the inside lining of your speedy.

I have used base shapers in all of my designer bags for years and none of my bags have any tears to the lining. I also use one in my speedy 40 and there is no damage to the inside of the bag nor does the base shaper touch the corners, thus no damage.

I have used base shapers in all of my designer bags for years and none of my bags have any tears to the lining. I also use one in my speedy 40 and there is no damage to the inside of the bag nor does the base shaper touch the corners, thus no damage.

Lucky you. My speedy got a little hole. I think it might be that the base was made of plastic and too hard.

Thanks so much for taking these pics for me! I really like how structured it looks. I went to the website and also saw an organizer... Wondering if that would add structure as well. I liked all the pockets. Decisions... Decisions.

Haha, I did have that one before as well:smile: Both are excellent and work very well. The 24-7 (in my opinion) gives the bag the most structure. The organizer works very well also just a little less structure but many pockets. You can't go wrong with either. Also no stains in your bag and both will keep the interior of your bag like new:smile:

I just received my very first pre loved speedy 25 and I'm in love. I bought it from a seller in Japan so I was a little nervous, but its beautiful. Not sure if I'll try and purchase a base shaper for it or not... Anyone use a base shaper in their speedy?

Congrats! I got my Speedy 25 Mono preloved from Japan as well and LOVE it. Depending on how much you carry, you won't need a base shaper. I have a Speedy 30 in DE that I got a liner (it has a base and sides) for because I HATE the saggy look, but I definitely don't need anything in my Speedy 25. It's small and I keep it semi full, so it just naturally keeps it's shape (I think if it's organized inside with things of roughly the same size; sunglass case, agenda, wallet, cosmetic bag). No sag. Try it out first, then decide :smile: