I'm not loving the AZUR artsy

salsared

Jul 29, 2010
I have been waiting for the release of the azur artsy and even put myself on the wait list. I own the empreinte infini artsy and it's my favorite LV and I thought the artsy will look even prettier in azur. However, I was disappointed when I saw it. It just did not do it for me. Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me???

Yes I had the same! I didn't feel anything when I saw the artsy Azur. And when i saw the retiro, my heart skipped a beat! So I bought that one!.
Maybe my opinion will change in spring!

Was feeling the same.... I love Azur and have a few Azur bags, and also love Artsy and have it in Mono and also in Empreinte, and thought for sure I'd be drooling over the new Azur Artsy, but I didn't. Maybe it was too much Azur pattern with not enough vachetta trim, I don't know.

I felt exactly the same!! I waited impatiently for the release and when i saw it, it was just nice, but had no wow-effect. So i took the artsy infini and i'm super happy with my choice :smile:

I have been waiting for the release of the azur artsy and even put myself on the wait list. I own the empreinte infini artsy and it's my favorite LV and I thought the artsy will look even prettier in azur. However, I was disappointed when I saw it. It just did not do it for me. Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me???

Did you see it in person? I feel in love with it instantly. I'm sorry you don't like it, but I'm sure you'll find another bag you'll love!:biggrin: