I'm not loving the AZUR artsy

salsared

Jul 29, 2010
I have been waiting for the release of the azur artsy and even put myself on the wait list. I own the empreinte infini artsy and it's my favorite LV and I thought the artsy will look even prettier in azur. However, I was disappointed when I saw it. It just did not do it for me. Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me???

Chrissie82

Dec 13, 2010
The Netherlands
Yes I had the same! I didn't feel anything when I saw the artsy Azur. And when i saw the retiro, my heart skipped a beat! So I bought that one!.
Maybe my opinion will change in spring!

PinkOlive

Dec 5, 2011
I have the Monogram Empriente Artsy and it's my favorite LV bag at this point. To me, no other Artsy can beat it :P

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Was feeling the same.... I love Azur and have a few Azur bags, and also love Artsy and have it in Mono and also in Empreinte, and thought for sure I'd be drooling over the new Azur Artsy, but I didn't. Maybe it was too much Azur pattern with not enough vachetta trim, I don't know.

salsared

Jul 29, 2010
Thank you all for responding. I'm so glad I'm not the only person not feeling the love.:smile:

anncelyn

LoVe my Life
O.G.
Mar 31, 2009
Germany, Munich
I felt exactly the same!! I waited impatiently for the release and when i saw it, it was just nice, but had no wow-effect. So i took the artsy infini and i'm super happy with my choice :smile:

Apr 8, 2008
SoCal Baby!
I have been waiting for the release of the azur artsy and even put myself on the wait list. I own the empreinte infini artsy and it's my favorite LV and I thought the artsy will look even prettier in azur. However, I was disappointed when I saw it. It just did not do it for me. Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me???
Did you see it in person? I feel in love with it instantly. I'm sorry you don't like it, but I'm sure you'll find another bag you'll love!:biggrin:

Jglassk

O.G.
Dec 17, 2009
South
I saw the Azur Artsy the other day on the shelf along with the azur gal and azur evora and I thought it looked lovely.
I guess its just a matter of opinion...:shrugs:

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
I'm really debating the Empriente Artsy. I already have the mono and love it to pieces. Would I keep both or sell the Mono?