im not loving my jeans moyen!!!????

Sep 21, 2007
hello everybody

some of you know i thought about getting rid of some of my paddys, however when the time come i just could not part with them.
i have been using a different one everyday. my choco lasted for 3days in use and is definetely my fav!
i used my jeans moyen today and i just cant take to it! i have wanted this bag since they came out but when im using it im not happy and wish i had another.
theres just something about it!
i dont think the leather is as nice as my other bags! it smells beautiful and has only been used 3 times (i think maybe it needs wearing ina bit).
my friend has a mousse and in not keen on the leather on that either!

i think the moyen may be going!!!!

Well, maybe that's good news....you will be able to part with a bag afterall, make a little money and a lucky buyer will become the owner of that gorgeous bag!!
Sounds like a happy ending afterall!!

bag*mad*bags, is it because your jean-moyen paddy is heavier than the other paddies? I found that among all my paddies, blue jean moyen has the thickest leather, soft and smooshy nevertheless, but overall it feels heavier and "bulkier". But the heavenly leather is tdf:girlsigh:

ok so i have taken loadsa pics all ready to list!
im gona use it today and see if i feel the same and if so i will be selling it.
its a shame really i wanted this bag for ages!!!

It's sometimes the way isn't it...you crave something for so long and then when you actually get it it isn't quite like you expected :sad:

Maybe she will grow on you - if not then you are right to part with her as these babies are just too expensive to not be 100% happy :Push:

Glad you are keeping Chocolate though as that is my personal fav :love:

Ah this is sad, but by the looks of things you are getting some differnt Chloes to fill the void! Some things you just spend too long thinking about that they will never live up to your hopes.

That's too bad! I think the jeans moyen color is such a great color, very versatile! I could never part with mine! Anyway, I guess if you arent feeling it, it's best to let it go to someone who will really get some good use out of it. And then it can help fund another bag that you really want! Anyway, good luck what ever you do!

the leather is soo thick on this bag, i wasnt sure about the colour, but i used it yesterday in the sun and it looked such a beautiful blue where as in doors it looks grey colour!
ive tried to list it on ebay but my listing got removed along with my tan one, i tryed a again and the listings got removed again, i dont want to risk getting suspended!! what can i do???

^ ugh - this means someone is reporting you. Either a competitor, or an amateur who can't tell the difference between a real one and a fake.

Can you write to eBay to let them know? You could also try posting in the eBay forum - maybe some of the girls there will have better advice.

And as for the JM, I must admit, I've never been a fan. It's just not for me, and I don't feel that lovely Chloe feeling whenever I look at one, so you're not the only one!

i thought someone was maybe reporting me!!! not fair!!!
i will post in the ebay forums and see if they can help otherwise i dont think i can sell them on ebay, i dont want to risk being suspended!!

i thought someone was maybe reporting me!!! not fair!!!
i will post in the ebay forums and see if they can help otherwise i dont think i can sell them on ebay, i dont want to risk being suspended!!

I've seen some auctions where they write a not for ebay and VERO saying that they are not affiliated with Chloe and are just selling their collection.

Maybe if you put that in your listings? Just a guess, hopefully over in the ebay forums they are more knowledgeable :smile:

Aww, if it doesn't work out, might as well sell and get funds for new Chloes :biggrin:

ebay is such a pain in the a**, they let people list counterfeits and takes down legitimate ones, maybe you can call them? Hope you can resolve this matter soon.