I'm Not (Color) Blocked Any Longer - Because Now She's Mine, Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    I came across this bag at the outlet yesterday and it was the first time I saw her IRL in these colors. I fell for her really hard so I brought her home with me!

I've already posted a question about this bag on another thread so this probably isn't a very suspenseful reveal - but does anyone have any guesses? :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. A live one! Rory?

3. Let's see! Love tassels!

4. You guessed it, trucoachaddict! I got the Legacy Colorblock Leather Rory North South Satchel in Camel, Brass, Multi.

The style number is 19902 B4 C8 and I paid $275 (MSRP = $458). I know that's not the best ever price because of Coach's crazy pricing but I really love the bag and plan to keep her.

I have decorated her with my ice cream cone fob 93171 sv mc. The hardware on the fob is silver but I thought that it looked just perfect on this bag! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

5. This was one of the ones that got away. I'll live vicariously thru you but I do have one coming that I thought I would never have & I can't wait to share it. Back to Rory I do have black/ Blue I love the leather on Mr. Rory. Enjoy this color combo is so classy to me.

6. Thanks, I look forward to seeing your dream bag soon!

7. While I was in the outlet I stopped at the men's store and picked up this cute Bleecker Coin Case to go with her for $18 MSRP = $69). The style number is MBK Coin Case 74297 NAT

Attached Files:

8. Here are coach drill down pics of the items shown included:

- Colorblock Camel Rory 19902 B4 C8
    - Ice Cream Cone Fob 93171 SV MC
    - Bleecker Coin Case 74297 NAT

Attached Files:

9. Beautiful! Great find!

10. She was the only colorblock rory that they had and there isn't a bullet on the creed so I think that she must have been a return; but she is in pristine condition, still with the dustbag and custom-stuffing and with tissue around the zipper pulls.

I got her for 40% off and I know that she was clearanced for a short time several months ago; but then Coach took her off clearance (curse them!) And I didn't see her offered at 50% off - so I decided to get her at 40% while I had the chance; but if the FP deletes go down in the next 2 weeks I will be asking for a PA!

11. Love it!!! Gorgeous colors. Congrats.

12. What great condition! The fob looks great on her, too. Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

13. Thank you! I am looking forward to carrying her!

14. I think so too! I know that the camel colorblock rory was released as a fall bag but I think that the colors are pretty neutral and I am thinking of carrying her this spring (if spring ever gets here!) What do you think of her as a spring bag?

15. Thanks, she is in perfect condition. And I tried several different fobs on her several were very cute but I just thought that the ice cream cone looked just right!