I'm no longer a Prada Virgin!!!!

1. I took the plunge guys!!
    So fed up with LV!! So I decided to give Prada a chance!!

Great SA's!!! Asked millions of questions! Very nice people at London Westfield White City.

2 years free repairs if it's on Prada's end. I like that. I got to choose from 3 different ones so that I could find the one I liked the most. I liked that too. The price: oh weeeelll.. At least cheaper than Chanel, right???? And I'm selling away my LV anyways. I sound like the girl from Confessions of a shopaholic. But! I love this bag!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I had to share the info they gave me with you guys! Happy girl.

image.jpg
  2. Congrats! I am a newbie too. I love your double zip. I'm trying to decide between that one and the Saffiano Cuir tote. Colors are a decision too....black or cammeo?? Love yours. Enjoy!!

3. So many beautiful colors. I like this one with the cotton lining. I'm clumsy and in case I spill something. And the price is better.
    So nice! I was deciding between black and grey. I went with black because I live in London. And it rains and there can be the occasional taxi splash or something hehe. And also I don't have to worry about color transfer from black jeans or other color clothes. Black was then my easiest choice. Good luck and enjoy!!!! Sucj pretty bags😍

4. Congrats! Very nice. I took the plunge also and ended with my first Prada: Saffiano Cuir double bag. Enjoy your new bag. :biggrin:

5. Beautiful! So Jealous right now! :biggrin:

6. What a beautiful bag! Congrats! Im also on my way to buy my firs prada :smile:

7. Thanks guys!! And congrats to you too.
    I'm now a stranded first timer.
    Had to take it back:
    The left side wouldn't stay folded in (you can see it on the picture) and also threads were coming out of the stitching the sides. I got a refund and going back tomorrow to look for gold❤️

8. Congratulations. Perfect bag for your first Prada.

9. Just saw this post. Sorry it didn't work out. That's such a beautiful bag though.

10. Thats a classic 😍

11. What a nice bag - congrats.

12. Love the bag! :heart:

13. Did you end up getting another one? It's a beautiful bag I hope you did

14. Congratulations! I love the Lux totes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice