I'm new.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, this is my first post. I don't know why, but I find it interesting that there is a website devoted to handbags!

I was doing research on Louis Vuitton bags and that is how I found this site.

The other day, after years of thinking about it, I ordered my first Louis Vuitton bag. I bought the Montorgueil PM from the L.V. website. It should be here next week. I hate to admit being this shallow, but I am really thrilled.

Some of you here are real characters! ;)

2. You have every right to be thrilled, getting yourself a little treat and being excited is not shallow in anyway. Congrats I love the Monty and welcome to TPF!

3. Congrats and welcome to our WONDERFUL world!
    Shallowness is not allowed here ~but fabulosity is always welcome! lol

4. Welcome, and congrats on the new LV! :yahoo:

5. Welcome Daisy to the Purse Forum! :flowers:

:lol:Yes, we are obsessed enablers ----so consider yourself warned. LOL!

6. :welcome2:, can't wait to see pics of your Monty!

7. Welcome to TPF!
    Aw, you're not shallow! You will find lots of us really excited about our new LVs and whatnot !
    Congrats on your new Monty (:

8. Congratulations and welcome to tPF! You'll love it here!!!
    :welcome2:

9. :welcome2: Grats on your new Monty!! Be sure to post pics of her when she arrives!

10. :welcome2:

This is a dangerous territory :lol: You'll be planning your next LV bag purchase before you know it!

Congrats on your Monty BTW! :tup:

11. Hi! I'm Bengt! Welcome to tPF!!!! :drinks:

12. #12 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Congrats on your new goodie and welcome :welcome2: ~ I also have just joined this forum for a month :biggrin:
    Can't wait to see some pics of your bag :yahoo:

13. Welcome and Congrats on your new purchase!!

14. Congrats! And welcome to the purse forum. Be careful though...some of the gals in here are real enablers!! :P Before you know it, you will be announcing your purchase of your 5th LV bag. :graucho:

15. Welcome! Can't wait to see photos of your new purchase! :smile: (Be warned though - this forum is nearly just as addictive as LV itself! ;) )