I'm new to this forum and

I saw a medium paddington in purple with silver hardware today at the Chloe Boutique in David Jones (Australian department store).

I didn't see what the colour was called, but I'm sure you'd be able to find it online somewhere if you like the silver hardware with the purple.

Diabro doesn't have the paddington though, just the wallet version:

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_524/products_id/12604

OMG, the color of that wallet is :heart::heart::heart:. Is that the same color you saw a medium paddy in :nuts:?

i'm sorry to hijack this thread, but i'm new to chloe as well.

bag*mad*bags~ can i also ask if the paddy fits comfortably under the arm for u? i tried one on, and it's ok except tt the lock ring seems a little awkward as it pokes at my arm abit. :confused1:

tia! :flowers:

oh i ve never had a problem, the fit perfectly on my arm if not there its on the crook of my arm!

OMG, the color of that wallet is :heart::heart::heart:. Is that the same color you saw a medium paddy in :nuts:?

Yep, exactly the same colour. I loved it, looked so nice with the silver hardware. So the purple and silver medium paddy is out there, I just don't know how you'd be able to find one unfortunately :sad:
(the one in David Jones is AU$2,595 so very expensive!)

1,230.45 GBP that works out as!
thant is VERY expensive for a paddy!

They never go on sale either....:cursing: I was looking at clutches from 2007, and they were still selling for full price....

That's why I love TPF and ebay, combined I end up with affordable, authentic paddies! :smile:

Good luck finding your bag Molls, it is out there and I'm hoping you find it or one you love just as much :tup:

the combination of ebay and tpf is a winner. its meant i could buy all 4 of my paddies at affordable prices!!!
now that i want to sell a couple of them i know they will go for more than i originally paid, which is great!!!