I'm new to this forum and

Molls

O.G.
May 27, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this subforum and am planning on making my very first chloe purchase. I would love to get a paddy and was wondering what colors they are available in. I saw a purple one but does anyone know if they come in plum?

Also, what's the difference between the paddy's with the chain on the front of the bag with the two smaller locks and the paddy with the lucite lock or the paddy with a metal lock. I'm really confused :shame:.

Also, I'm just LOVING the Odessa bags :love: - does anyone have one? If so, do you love it?

Thanks ladies :flowers:

Molls you purple Chloe's comes in two shades, pigalle and prune. Pigalle is a more lillac purple and prune lends it'self to into the brown family; both utterly gorgeous.

You really have to try these bags on to assess what works the best for you. All options are good IMHO if the ultimate bag you decide on makes you look like a queen!! For example I adore the standard Paddy but she makes me look only so-so. For the money I WANT HOTTTTT!!

Molls you purple Chloe's comes in two shades, pigalle and prune. Pigalle is a more lillac purple and prune lends it'self to into the brown family; both utterly gorgeous.

You really have to try these bags on to assess what works the best for you. All options are good IMHO if the ultimate bag you decide on makes you look like a queen!! For example I adore the standard Paddy but she makes me look only so-so. For the money I WANT HOTTTTT!!

Hi susieserb, I tried on a paddy? with a chain and two small locks on the front in purple and black and ADORED it, however, I saw a small heloise in prune and just fell in love with the color. Is there a smaller paddy with a regular large lock (not the lucite one) in prune? Sorry for the the questions :upsidedown:.

paddys are great i have 4 and awaiting another, i love them, i havent seen one in purple with the original lock!
the only purpley one ive seen is maybe the metalic aubergine with silver lock, it has a slight purpley tinge.
heres mine;-
P1010006.JPG

the prune helosie is a beautiful colour!

No, Molls. At this point, only the chain-paddys come in pigalle (darker shade of purple).

Awwww, thank you! I was hoping a smaller one came prune - now that would be one gorgeous bag. Nonetheless, there are soooooooooo many beautiful Chloe's to choose from. I'm even thinking about the anaconda odessa :love: or the prune heloise, maybe in a large size (I saw a small one).

paddys are great i have 4 and awaiting another, i love them, i havent seen one in purple with the original lock!
the only purpley one ive seen is maybe the metalic aubergine with silver lock, it has a slight purpley tinge.
heres mine;-
View attachment 411948

the prune helosie is a beautiful colour!

bag*mad*bags, your paddy is beautiful. Is the color called aubergine? So is aubergine silver or purple? Is this a new color?

Again, sorry ladies for all the questions :confused1:.

its from 2006 and is like a brown with a silvery purpleness about it, its called aubergine and one of my favs colour!
the aubergine is beautiful as it has dark choco lining and silver padlock!

they made a load in 2006 i think, anthracite, aubergine, gold/bronze, argent silver,
they have some paddys this year that are worn metallic looking with the plexi clear lock.
you can pic up some metallics on ebay i have yet to see a fake aubergine yet but if you find a bag you like just post it in the authenticate this thread.

Hi,

I am new to this forum too. Been eyeing for a paddington. May I ask if this bag (on its own) is heavy?

the bags can be heavy if loaded up! you can fit loads in them, if you are after something lighter they do a baby chloe which is smaller (my next bag)
it is a great bag see mine below! i have a little range of colours!
P1010018.JPG

i love paddys they are great, the leather is great and they look beautiful!:heart:

i'm sorry to hijack this thread, but i'm new to chloe as well.

bag*mad*bags~ can i also ask if the paddy fits comfortably under the arm for u? i tried one on, and it's ok except tt the lock ring seems a little awkward as it pokes at my arm abit. :confused1:

tia! :flowers: