i'm new to Hermes and i need help!!!

a4alice

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
i'd like to know if there's any scarf for which i can purchase for under $150cnd (or is this totally impossible??). i will be buying my mom a LV bag soon and i'd like to tie a scarf or anything of that sort on the handle for accessorizing purposes (and hopefully she can also wear it around her neck). since i'm only a student my budget is low, can somebody please help?!!

a pocket square would be perfect. They are about 125 USD. This is apparently nearly the same CAD....They can also be used as a neck scarf....they are called pochettes. Here are a couple from Hermes.com, but the boutique will have a larger selection. They are darling tied on bags!

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...CategoryId=10607&topCategoryId=10702&nbItem=0

You can start a thread in the regular subforum asking for pics of bags with pochettes or pocket squares, and check the "what scarf ...are you wearing today" sticky for ideas on wearing it.

A twilly would work, too, but I think a pochette would give you more bang for the buck....

good luck! lucky Mom!!

Courtesy of S'mom....

Here is her beautiful Kelly with a pochette
attachment.php

And another on her gorgeous plume elan
attachment.php

Here is darling Rose wearing the same pochette as a neck scarf...

attachment.php

A twilly is a ribbon shape...slightly less expensive...I have to take off but if you search the main sub, you will find pics of twillys on bags and ladies~

i'd like to know if there's any scarf for which i can purchase for under $150cnd (or is this totally impossible??). i will be buying my mom a LV bag soon and i'd like to tie a scarf or anything of that sort on the handle for accessorizing purposes (and hopefully she can also wear it around her neck). since i'm only a student my budget is low, can somebody please help?!!

4alice, the pricing in Canada is still higher than in the USA even though our dollar is on par with the US$ (In Canada we also have different tariffs and duty on imported items than the do south of the border). I paid $197 (including taxes) for a pocket square in Ontario a couple of weeks ago. If your budget is $150 CDN, you should look at the twilly, and they have a good selection in the store.

Gosh, I never even liked pochettes or twillies but they look so elegant and perfectly substantial. Perhaps I am evolving! :amazed:

P.S. Rose had the giraffe neck we all dream of having!