Im new to Dior. Is Lady Dior bag obsolete ?

It’s a classic IMO. I don’t think it will ever look dated because it hasn’t gone through a hyper trendy moment recently, like the saddle bag or Gucci Marmont bag for example. I like those bags too but if you’re concerned about things being obsolete/out of style, a classic style like lady Dior or classic flap are safe bets. I like that lady Dior isn’t tooooo ubiquitous too... mine still turns heads when I’m out and about.

I feel like the Lady Dior is now more popular than ever before, with the D-Lite version being super successful because it is casual, and the MyABCDior with the level of personalization on the strap.

My Dior SA also tells me that the best-selling bag at the boutique is still the Lady Dior by far.

That’s interesting.. I very, very rarely see any of the Ladies so maybe it is regional. Good point about the ABCDior though, I had forgotten that came out a few years ago... I think Dior is trying to keep LD relevant so they’re giving it more attention than before. Especially if OP gets a Dlite, that’s certainly of the moment!

Reactions: Chanellover2015
It’s an app in Hong Kong for any second hard selling and I am from Hong Kong, that’s why. If no import tax than it’s very good price and lots of pre-loved bag in good condition around 80% - 90% new!

Attachments

• 5628DAC9-9BDE-4FE9-8575-32559353FDE4.png
    5628DAC9-9BDE-4FE9-8575-32559353FDE4.png
    539 KB · Views: 76
  • 6ED683F7-44F4-4B47-800B-22E47D863059.png
    6ED683F7-44F4-4B47-800B-22E47D863059.png
    706 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Luxeway
It’s an app in Hong Kong for any second hard selling and I am from Hong Kong, that’s why. If no import tax than it’s very good price and lots of pre-loved bag in good condition around 80% - 90% new!
There are some issues I see from these pictures. Please be sure to have the items authenticated before buying.