I'm new to Chloe & trying to decide on a bag...

lesliekortes

Jul 5, 2014
I'm familiar with the designer and have loved a few styles for awhile now, so I'm wondering.... which one should I go with?!

I almost always pick a hobo style bag, so the Hayley immediately caught my eye, but.... I could use a good crossbody bag. We're currently building a house and I feel like I'm running between errands, stopping by the house, out shopping for the house, etc... I feel like a crossbody would be just so easy to throw on and go! So... I'm also contemplating the Marcie Medium round.

Anything else I should look at/consider?!

I played a lot with the Medium Marcie (but haven't got one - yet). I think it is a very practical bag, you can wear it in your hands, on the crook of your arm, on your shoulder and if you are petite you can also wear it cross-body. The leather looks very durable, the zipper gives you easy access. The size fits all your daily essentials (and a scarf/cardigan). I think it is a very nice workhorse bag, but also great for weekends. I would choose a Marcie. :smile:

You can't go wrong with a Chloe bag this season, they're all amazing! If you're looking for a crossbody bag why don't you consider the Hudson it's gotta great shape and two compartments if you wanna organize plus it comes in three sizes!

I'm familiar with the designer and have loved a few styles for awhile now, so I'm wondering.... which one should I go with?!

I almost always pick a hobo style bag, so the Hayley immediately caught my eye, but.... I could use a good crossbody bag. We're currently building a house and I feel like I'm running between errands, stopping by the house, out shopping for the house, etc... I feel like a crossbody would be just so easy to throw on and go! So... I'm also contemplating the Marcie Medium round.

Anything else I should look at/consider?!
I personally like the look of the medium marcie round better. It's simpler and would stand the test of time better imo. That said, it is an older design, and the Hudson is new and perfectly on trend. The Hudson could also prove to be such a hit it becomes a Chloe classic on its own, much like the Paraty and Marcie series.