I'm new to balenciagas, please help me to decide!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies, I would love to get some advices in balenciaga colours and styles, and what sites there are to buy them online in Europe, others than cricketliverpool.co.uk?

This far I've been a chloe paddington gal but there are situations when I'm hoping I also had one lighter and smaller + easier bag :yes: ....I have been eyeing balenciagas and I just realized there might be a cute answer to my needs :idea: :yahoo: ....And I love the leather & colours in them! :love:

I think first might be perfect size and style for me as I'd like it to be definitely smaller than regular paddington.
    I also like this boxy style, any opinions about it? Is it smaller than city as I'd rather have a smaller bag?

'The Box' Nude Bag - £580.00 : CricketLiverpool: Designer clothes in Liverpool. muk luk boots, mukluk boots, mukluk, ugg boots, alice temperly, balenciaga, boccaccini, cacharel, d squared, emilio pucci, mathew wiliams, rizal.

Has anyone seen this (nude) colour in real, is it clearly pink based tone?

- I have this thing over pale pink / pink undertoned bags and my heart melts everytime I see any pinkish toned balenciaga bag, what other pink shade possibilities there are in them? Calcaire looks perfect :heart: too but is it too similar colour with craie paddington..? :shrugs:

Thanks in advance , any help is highly appreciated as I'm totally new with Balenciagas :flowers: :rolleyes:

2. the bag pictured is calcaire i believe, and it's a great color, although you have to be careful with it since it's light. the box is definitely smaller than the city, but holds more than the first. i really like the style! good luck!

3. :flowers: Thanks Pippop , I'm almost ready to go for this calcaire boxy shaped one:shame:
    Somehow I also like first style a lot as it's even smaller, if I could just find one in some delicious pinkish tone... but I need to decide before calcaire boxes are gone :Push: Decicions...:girlsigh:

4. The Purse Forum - Powered by vBulletin

I love the box style.
    The first was too flat and small for me, and the Twiggy felt a tad too long.

5. i agree, i love the box shape! and calcaire is lovely!

6. Thanks for both of you, I'm agreeing that the first is a bit flat :P

...Is the boxy shaped one also very light to carry?

And do you think it would be easy enough in use for example when I'm going to movies - I was once sitting 2 hours watching some film with my paddington on my knee the whole time and gosh it was heavy!! :P

7. hi sonja, and welcome to this forum :smile:
    i think all balenciaga bags are very light to carry :P

8. Thanks seahorseintripes :flowers: I think I really need to get one!! :P

I just e-mailed to luisaviaroma and to natalie schuterman in sweden - I hope they can tell me what they have in smaller sized balenciagas before I make my final decicion :shame: I wish I could find something in faded pink (I dont know the exat name) but I love the calcaire aswell :love:

9. Sorry I'm borrowing some lucky lady's picture here showing her lovely bag :love: but is this one same as the box style in cricket liverpool, is the colour also the same...?

'The Box' Nude Bag - £580.00 : CricketLiverpool: Designer clothes in Liverpool. muk luk boots, mukluk boots, mukluk, ugg boots, alice temperly, balenciaga, boccaccini, cacharel, d squared, emilio pucci, mathew wiliams, rizal.

I think I copied the other picture from eBay, is that one "the first" ? Are these all 3 bags representing the same colour, what do you think..? Thanks again! :flowers:

balenciaga 1 pale pink beigey bag.jpg balenciaga 1 small motorcycle.jpg
  10. Pale pink is from SS 06, which is a different season from Calcaire that is on Cricket Liverpool. Calcaire is much rarer because it was from an older season.

11. Thanks, are the both bags in the picturs I posted pale pink or is the boxy one also calcaire as on cricketliv.p.? Or is the calcaire a lighter shade than these 2? Sorry I'm so confused with all these lovely colours :upsidedown: :love:

Edit/ Was there also something about older season bags having more delicious leather...? :P

12. the box is calcaire, the first i beleive is pale pink. i've heard calcaire does have nicer leather than the '06 bags, but i've never felt one for sure..good luck!

13. Thanks Pippop:flowers: I think I will go for the calcaire box, the colour seems so lovely :love: ...I'll try to wait until the monday, hopefully they will then let me know about the styles /colours and prices in both Natalie Schutermann and LVR... but I'm tempted to buy the box right away before even hearing from them...! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice