Im new here, and WOW do i have a new addiction!!

CoachEnvy

New Coach Addict
Mar 8, 2010
Im new to the purse scene, really, after never really having one, i mentioned to my husband that a friend of ours had a really nice COACH bag, so what did he do? for Christmas he got me a black Poppy bag and matching wallet!! everywhere i went i got tons of compliments it felt really nice for people to notice something of mine, as im naturally a quiet person. anyway sunday we went to the coach outlet and i saw a bag i loved!! its a cream and pink medium Zoe and matching wallet. my husband says lets get them!! NOW, my husband is having surgery friday to have his gallbladder and i totally did not want to get these items, he says no no no lets get you something nice!! so he got them anyway. Today he wakes up and says lets go back to the outlet (since they have awesome prices). and i got some other things.............ill save those pics for later.......

and now for the pics.................

here is my first coach, the black poppy with wallet.....

IMG_2781.jpg

Welcome!! and hold on to your wallet because it is about to get a lot of wear and tear!

Nice sets! Congrats...Sounds like Hubby has the addiction too LOL!!

Let's see more!!

I forgot to say Welcome!!!
Coach is truly addicting!!! Your husband maybe feeding a bad one!!! LOL
I hope he heals fast after his surgery!!!!
Let's see the other fun stuff!!! I love the Zoe wallet!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

OK heres the goods!!!

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

now they didnt have the matching wallet, so i got one thats as close as i could find (my husband actually picked it out) best of all everything was about 75% off!!

IMG_2786.jpg

i think all 3 look pretty dang good together

IMG_2788.jpg