Im new here, and WOW do i have a new addiction!!

[FONT=&quot]MMF = “Made for Factory”. These bags are made just for the outlets and are not carried in full retail stores or department stores. You can identify them by the creed. The last series of numbers after the dash on the creed will begin with an "F". Bags that are full retail bags on Coach's website, carried at the boutiques or department stores will not have the "F" in front of the last series of numbers. Factory bags do not come with dust bags either. They carry the same Coach warrantee. Outlets will get bags transferred from retail stores that have been discontinued from Coach (Full Price Deletes or FP Deletes) and will sell them at a discount.
[/FONT]

Edit: OOPS posting at the same time as KMK752 ...sorry.....

No I left out the most important part!! The F in the creed!!!

thanks!! so is there a difference in quality from the outlet bags and the boutique bags? also is there a abbreviations list anywhere? lol that would soo help!

The Boutique bags are typically made with more “bells and whistles”, so to speak; more hardware, different leathers (sometimes exotic leathers), etc. and are more limited. Some are even limited editions where only a certain number are made.

In general, but not always, MFF bags are constructed to make them more budget friendly (less hardware, detail etc., for example) but do carry the same warranty. You will not see a $600 MFF bag, but you will see a $600 boutique bag at a Coach factory/outlet for $200-$300. These are the bags we hunt!!! :yahoo:

Someone posted a list of abbreviations somewhere not too long ago. If I can remember where it was. I’ll dig it up for you. But just feel free to ask if you see an abbreviation you don’t know. The ladies here are wonderful and are all willing to help.

Last edited:
I love those matching funs. Welcome! And I hope his surgery will go well.

Seeing your husband's new wallet, it reminds me to probably get a new one for my hubby. His one is really torn now.

Welcome to tPF! If you want to learn about Coach, this is definately the place to learn it! I know more about Coach than some of their own SAs, lol! We also tend to enable and fuel each other's addictions here!

Congratulations on all of your lovely things. All of your bags are super cute! And I used to be matchy matchy too but decided to use one wallet and spend the money on bags instead. I love your signature/pink bag with the kisslock. Ive not seen this one and I think the wallet goes fine. Its actually a nice contrast imo.

MFF Coach bags are still great quality, I have a couple myself and can't tell the difference. Like others have said, most outlet shoppers look for the FP deletes. They'll cost a bit more but they are harder to find and end the end when you have saved almost $200 on a FP bag its a pretty good deal. Most of mine have been between $160-$180. Thats not bad considering the newest bags at the factory store are more than that.

Any questions, just ask! Everyone is super friendly here! This forum has been an awesome resource. Just look around!

Welcome to TPF Coach forum! To answer your question the MFF are a bit lesser quality than the FP deletes. For example your Poppy bag is a FP delete (if bought in the outlet). The outlets generally have all the MFF bags in the front of the store and any FP deletes on the back walls or maybe a table. Again you can tell if MFF with the F at the end of the creed.

Now that you are on board, you may want to add an all leather bag to your collection. The all leather bags from Coach are simply beautiful!

Great collection! And sounds like a great husband, too! Would you mind telling me the style number of the pink signature bag with the kisslock? I love it! I might have to take a day trip to Texas to find one...

Welcome to tPF and to the Coach addiction!

You've got some great matching sets. What a sweet hubby you have, though I'm not sure he's realized what he's done by fueling your Coach buying habits. It's defintiely an easy thing to get addicted to!!!