Im new here, and WOW do i have a new addiction!!

OH MY GOD i forgot to mention my husband (whom has had the same wallet for 13 years) has been bitten by the coach bug too!!

IMG_2789.jpg

i HAVE to have matching too!! i wish the wallet matched, but really its soooo close!!

It is a good match .......I like it!!! .... I have a wallet and wristlet for every bag.....and most have the matching minis too. So hang on .....the matchy obsession gets expensive because, as you probably have already figured out, sometimes the matching wallets and wristlets together, cost more than the bags :P

ok, :shame: im assuming the MFF bag is the darker pink of the 2 pinks? as the light pink is the Zoe...whats MFF stand for?

MFF stands for "made for factory". The MFF are specifically made for the outlets or factory stores and can only be found there (or ebay). You will also see "FP" bags or "FP deletes" which are the bags which used to be in the boutique or full price store. They are harder to find in the outlets. Those are what many people on tPF (myself included) go to the outlet for. They are usually more expensive then the MFF bags and less widely available. You will hear lots of abbreviations in this forum. I am still figuring some of them out myself!

ok, :shame: im assuming the MFF bag is the darker pink of the 2 pinks? as the light pink is the Zoe...whats MFF stand for?

[FONT=&quot]MMF = “Made for Factory”. These bags are made just for the outlets and are not carried in full retail stores or department stores. You can identify them by the creed. The last series of numbers after the dash on the creed will begin with an "F". Bags that are full retail bags on Coach's website, carried at the boutiques or department stores will not have the "F" in front of the last series of numbers. Factory bags do not come with dust bags either. They carry the same Coach warrantee. Outlets will get bags transferred from retail stores that have been discontinued from Coach (Full Price Deletes or FP Deletes) and will sell them at a discount.
[/FONT]

Edit: OOPS posting at the same time as KMK752 ...sorry.....

MFF stands for "made for factory". The MFF are specifically made for the outlets or factory stores and can only be found there (or ebay). You will also see "FP" bags or "FP deletes" which are the bags which used to be in the boutique or full price store. They are harder to find in the outlets. Those are what many people on tPF (myself included) go to the outlet for. They are usually more expensive then the MFF bags and less widely available. You will hear lots of abbreviations in this forum. I am still figuring some of them out myself!

thanks!! so is there a difference in quality from the outlet bags and the boutique bags? also is there a abbreviations list anywhere? lol that would soo help!