I'm nervous...

green7ea

Jul 14, 2006
I really REALLY want the Epi Electric Sobe and the Pomme de Amour Alma BB...I'm on both waiting lists...it's been two weeks now, I know that's not super long, but the more the days go by the more I worry they won't come back in stock!! :cry:

What's the longest you've had to wait for your wait list items?

I know how you feel... Been waiting for my Brea for a week now, and still no signs for it... My SA told me that Norway is not priority for LV, so since tha bag is so popular other places he can't tell me when I will get it... But I'll hope it will arrive next week.... No one is getting that bag here before me:smile:

:tumbleweed: wait..wait..wait..

..a little suggestion -----> if you sleep..the time passes quickly!! :graucho:

I have never done a waitlist, what I did was go in the boutique and did a charge hold. This is where they take your CC info. and once they get what you are waiting for, you go ahead of those on a waitlist. Anyone that gives payment or CC info, will get the order before the waitlist.

I hate waiting too :sad: I remember putting my name down a couple months before the release date the graffiti neverfull. The day it came, I had class, so I went before cause I just couldn't hold out any longer haha