I'm Naughty........I'm creating an LV addict

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
So I live in a country with no LV, my nearest one is New Zealand. My friend here loves my LV collection. She started her own with a Mono Alma about 18 months ago......now when I see new things, I encourage her to buy them.......heheheh.

Last week she bought a Eugenie wallet and today I am ordering her Tahitienne PM in Pink - such a great price. My SA will ship overseas to me so I don't even pay taxes!!!

Am I being naughty when I encourage her to buy things....its fun! Don't feel too bad, she can afford it!!

Anyway I buy things too. My latest was a Mono Toilette Bag.

The week before that I got a new Sony Vaio, so guess what I just HAD TO HAVE!!!!!!

Attachments

• Odessa.jpg
    Odessa.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 73
Wow! The laptop case is :supacool: great. And there's nothing wrong with being an enabler. I encourage my friends to buy things I think will look good on them too. You're just a good friend who likes to see your friends happy and with nice things.

Congrats, love the Damier print! I don't think you're bad. I think it's fun sharing with your friends what you think they should or shouldn't get. In the end it's up to them to make their own decisions anyway.