I'm mad, but Am I alone ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bonjour, I have the SPEEDY 30, the SPEEDY 40 (in mono) and now I want the 35 ! I MUST buy it ! Would I use them all ? Frankly I don't know but I can't help thinking about this purchase. Please, tell me I'm not alone. I call that in french "argent facile" (easy money).

2. What about waiting for a Damier Speedy? I don't know if it comes in the 35, but that'd be an option for something "new"....

3. I'm don't like DAMIER very much, too dark I think.

4. No, i dont think you're MAD. Just 'obsessive', which in forum-lingo, is purrfectly NORMAL !! :nuts: :nuts:

5. Yes you are completely insane.

My suggestion : You should give me all your LV, and rid yourself of that TERRIBLE habit.

:biggrin:

6. ^^LOL!!! Great..I have never liked Speedy's and the more I hear...the more I want...need to stay away from these threads! HEEHEE!!!!

7. LOL...I think that's funny.

I, personally, don't like a lot of similar bags. Two is ok, but more than that is just a waste of money. I am not telling you that what you're doing is wrong because it is your money and you do what you please with it. However, I'd rather get a different-looking bag. Just my opinion.

8. You're right ! 2 is enough. I'm going to sell the 30 and buy the 35 ! He He !

9. Great decision. Its called bag-diversification !! :biggrin:

10. Yeah, I think that´s enough to have 2.

In act, nobody but you will notice that u have 3 different bags because the only thing that changes its the size...

If I were u i´d buy another speedy but in a dif line, like multicolor, epi, etc. i love the multicolor because its so easily to identify a real from a fake.

11. Am I the only one that disagrees ?! :shame:

Take a look at jewelbear's collection pictures, she definitely has more than 2 speedies ! I think it's perfectly fine to have more than 1, I mean, they're still different bags for different uses, they look a-like but they're not the same !

The more Louis Vuitton, the better ! :biggrin:

12. I have 2 speedies, the 35 and 40. Love them both. I don't think I'd think much about it if BF shows up with a 30 (although I don't think he would cause he would want me to get another kind of bag instead of having 3 bags of the same kind).

13. LOL, you are as mad as everyone else I think! Im just as bad, I have a few bags in the same style but in different colours!

14. You are not alone.I must have the 40.I have the 30,the 35,the 45.All I can think about is that 40.My life will be complete with it I am sure!I say get them all.

15. I agree with you, ayla. Especially about the more Louis Vuitton, the better!:amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice