I'm Mad About Mahina! New Arrival!

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
It's heeeeere! :yahoo: After obsessively calling 866 and bugging every SA who would talk to me, I finally found my Mahina XL in Taupe! It was a strange process, involving multiple cities, multiple times being told they were all gone, and finally a charge send from Chicago, but it was worth it the minute I laid eyes on her.

Presenting the (supposedly) last Mahina XL in Taupe in the US!!

Modeling shot, family portrait with her "big sis" (my XXL in Noir), and my updated collection. I was really worried that the Taupe would clash with my wallet, but I think they actually go together well! And the X-Jumbo purse-to-go fits her like a dream!

Attachments

• CIMG0401.JPG
    CIMG0401.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 623
  • CIMG0403.JPG
    CIMG0403.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 463
  • CIMG0406.JPG
    CIMG0406.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 729
It's heeeeere! :yahoo: After obsessively calling 866 and bugging every SA who would talk to me, I finally found my Mahina XL in Taupe! It was a strange process, involving multiple cities, multiple times being told they were all gone, and finally a charge send from Chicago, but it was worth it the minute I laid eyes on her.

Presenting the (supposedly) last Mahina XL in Taupe in the US!!

Modeling shot, family portrait with her "big sis" (my XXL in Noir), and my updated collection. I was really worried that the Taupe would clash with my wallet, but I think they actually go together well! And the X-Jumbo purse-to-go fits her like a dream!

oh oh oh oh ohohohohohohoohh - I'm SO jealous!!!!! Can't believe you found her, that is AWESOME! It looks stunning! Sigh..... i want one toooooo....