I'm looking for this bag, but in blue

Wishdoll

Nov 20, 2006
Okay, so while I was waiting for my flight at the airport, I saw a girl with the blue version of a Dior bag (find the topic here http://forum.purseblog.com/blog-entries/dior-vintage-logo-large-shopper-3024.html btw, most of you didn't like it ;) ).

My question is: do any of you know where they sell this bag in this colour?Everywhere I looked (eluxury,various other sites etc) I only saw it in brown, and I'm pretty sure that the girl's bag was authentic...And I recall that the Vintage traveler collection had quite a few of their bags avaible in both brown and blue.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Wishdoll!

I was at Holts last weekend and didn't see any there too, but I do know that the blue is authentic, and you can always give your local Dior boutique a call and ask them if they can get one for you :biggrin:

Unfortunatley I work in a "poor" country, where there's no Dior or any other boutique for that matter :biggrin: I guess I'll have to try to see when I go home...but what is strange to me that I cannot find any picture of the bag in blue on the internet! Not even on the Dior Website ..

Thanks :smile: Since my real home is in Rome, and my second home is Paris where my boyfriend lives, I'll probably try to be patient and buy it at a store..they probably wouldn't ship here :sad:

following up on what mayday said, i tried accessing the dior's french online store and they do have those 2 items that mayday mentioned too. the larger one is retailing for 620 euros and the smaller bag is retailing for 450 euros.

perhaps you could get your boyfriend to order it off the french site and have it delivered to him (where he can mail it to you then). :smile:

whereabouts are you located currently? if you don't mind me asking?