im looking for the perfect short starp help !

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
im looking for the perfect short handle goyard, i usually wear kellys and birkins and enjoy my st louis and petit carry on when on trips. but i think im ready for a formal more classic goyard dressy but big as i ususally wear 40 cm birkins. so can any of you help me with pictures names and prices thank you very much in advance birkel:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thank you i loved the beluga because its like nothing i own and having seen this before i feel like its interesting but i think the corisiere but to much like the speedy you think? so not sure help me out sujest as in what do you think is very goyard elegant but simple canvas and leather thank you again

I feel like the Boeing 30 is very much like a Speedy (in terms of shape and smallness of handle) but it is more versatile because of the side clasps that allow the bag to either expand or become smaller and boxier.

Otherwhise, I agree with what has been said: check out the Saigon and the Sac Vendome!

The croisiere is a bit long, so if you are looking for something similar to a Speedy but a bit more on the cylindrical side (rather than a boxier shape) then peek at that one.

Best of luck!

thank you no i was not looking for nothing along the lines of the speedy but i think the saigon is an option ill see what i find thankyou so very much and ill keep you posted