I'm looking for GST in Pink

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
Hi all,
I'm looking for a GST in pink or beige.. Anyone know where I can find it and what's the price for it? I'm planning to charge ship to me in Singapore. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

i think the gst is $2125. the shipping rate varies from company to company. nordstroms charges $40 and i think chanel charges $60?

i dont know if there are any more pinks but i know the beiges are around. GL!

I think the pink was a seasonal color from last year. They were on sale at NM or Saks last year during the December sales so I think you may be out of luck. Beige should still be around and I think I saw one at a Chanel boutique.

My Saks had the beige with gold and silver hardware as of yesterday. My SA there is Delyse and her number is 248-515-1126. Theyy charge $35 for shipping internationally. Please tell her April referred you. She's there today but off Mon & Tues. I'd call soon, the beige was out and being looked at by several people while I was there.

the new pink is a bit more salmon pink aka coral colour, just in case if u curious

100_1537.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AUTHENTIC-CH...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem