I'm looking for GST in Pink

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    I'm looking for a GST in pink or beige.. Anyone know where I can find it and what's the price for it? I'm planning to charge ship to me in Singapore. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. i think the gst is $2125. the shipping rate varies from company to company. Nordstroms charges $40 and i think chanel charges $60?

i dont know if there are any more pinks but i know the beiges are around. GL!

3. I think the pink was a seasonal color from last year. They were on sale at NM or Saks last year during the December sales so I think you may be out of luck. Beige should still be around and I think I saw one at a Chanel boutique.

4. My Saks had the beige with gold and silver hardware as of yesterday. My SA there is Delyse and her number is 248-515-1126. Theyy charge $35 for shipping internationally. Please tell her April referred you. She's there today but off Mon & Tues. I'd call soon, the beige was out and being looked at by several people while I was there.

5. I think I just saw a pink on ebay...check it out!

6. The SA at Bergdorf said she has the new pink available in both GST and PST.